Monday, September 6, 2010

One of San Diego's Finest - Cafe Chloe

I would have to say that this has to be one of my favorite restaurants serving macaroni and cheese that I have ever been to - with exception of Willi's Wine Bar in Santa Rosa -soon to be written up in my new "travel" section :).  Cafe Chloe always delivers the freshest, hottest, and most well balanced mac and cheese. Their recipe consists of a simple pasta and cheese combination with bread crumbs and bacon cubes, baked to perfection.   I have never been let down by getting this dish here - once you have this, venture on to trying anything on the menu and you will be happy!

A little known fact is if you are by yourself - order the half size or "kids portion" as the larger portion is just too much of a good thing. I pair this with a green salad, side of bread, and an Arnold Palmer that is to die for - lemonade mixed with some sort of lavender ice tea.

Cafe Chloe is located downtown San Diego (9th and G streets)

Cafechloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment